- My WLS Library - recommended reading list
- Preparing for Surgery - what to do in the weeks before surgery
- ASMBS Nutrition Guidelines - Bariatric Nutrition Guidelines
- Common Nutrient Deficiencies - Deficiencies, their symptoms and foods for each vitamin/mineral
- Medication after WLS - Clinical study on medication considerations after RNY
- Multi-Vitamin Comparison - side-by-side comparison of various multi-vitamin brands
- Labwork after RNY - list of labs and spreadsheet for tracking results
- Back to Basics - Getting back on track with the basics
- Diagram of Digestive System - where are nutrients absorbed?
- Understanding the Pouch - how does the pouch work for the long term?
- No Drinking with Meals - why can't we drink with meals?
- Breaking a Stall - a list of ideas and changes that might help the scale move
- Pam's Collection of Surgery Stuff -- formerly "The Protein Recipe Book" - contains in depth vitamin information, nutrient research, deficiency chart and protein-forward recipes and more.
- The Protein Series -- This is a series of posts written about protein, which types to choose, what all the terms mean and idea for making delicious protein shakes. The series includes:
Below are links to blog posts packed with helpful information.