Saturday, August 07, 2010

It's a Grandma Day

Grandma and I are enjoying a beautiful day outside. We're set up under the shade tree with beverages, Pringles and plenty of reading material. The bird feeder is freshly restocked and we're waiting for the birdies to join us again (they were here but Josh scared them away).

In a bit we'll go in and cook dinner. Not sure what yumminess we'll conjur up yet but I'm sure it'll be delicious. Maybe manicures after dinner? Or baking zucchini bread?

It's a good day.



-- Sent from my Palm Pre

1 comment:

  1. Pam,
    I always tell my kids if I could have a do over in life it would be to spend more time with my grandparents . . listen to their stories and just enjoy them. You are truly blessed to have such quality time with your Gram.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails