Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm a lettuce snob

Ok, I admit it. I'm a lettuce snob. If it's not green, is it even lettuce? I mean... c'mon folks, the white core of iceburg lettuce is garbage, please do not put it in my salad. Dang it!

I went to Wendy's for lunch today with the intention of having a chili and a cup of mandarin oranges. But it was too hot for chili, so I opted for a salad instead. 


It's been almost two years (I think) since I'd ordered a Wendy's salad and now I remember why I've stayed away. Not only was there an accumulation of water at the bottom of the bowl, about 2/3 of the lettuce was all white iceburg garbage. 


I was so pissed I even took a picture of it. 


Do I need to give lessons to the Wendy's people on how to make a salad?



2 comments:

  1. PREACH IT, SISTER! I like romaine or a nice spinach salad, myself!
    ;) Woody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it ever to hot for chili?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails