Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thinking About Goals

Have you set your 2009 New Year's Resolutions yet?  Do you set goals that are too lofty to achieve or do you try to set goals you know you can achieve?  How many years did we have resolutions to "lose weight" or "exercise more."  After so many years of those resolutions that never really happened, I finally decided not to set goals for myself that I couldn't achieve.  For about 10 years before my surgery I purposefully didn't set resolutions for myself.
Last year's 8 Goals for 2008 was the first time I'd set resolutions that I honestly knew I'd be able to achieve.  And I did.  I achieved all but one and I'm still working on that last one (going back to school).  
I'm still thinking about my 2009 Goals.  I'll set them soon and let you know what they are. 
~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails