Monday, August 08, 2011

Technical Glitches

I apologize for the inconvenience, but there may be some links here on the blog that are no longer working. I have moved my file hosting service to a new company and I'm in the process of rebuilding the database. Most everything here should work fine... but there may be some random links and files that are no longer working. I'm working to get everything fixed as soon as possible, though. 

If you come across something specific that you're trying to download or view and the link is broken, please feel free to send me an email and I'll do what I can to get you the file as soon as possible. You can reach my by email using the Profile link on the left. 

Thanks for your patience.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails