Monday, April 04, 2011

How I spent my weekend

A couple hours on Friday then most of the day Saturday was spent at my computer, gathering every photo I could find of my grandparents together. Then my mom and I put together a calendar for my grandmother that had all the family birthdays and anniversaries on it and lots and lots and lots of photos.  We ordered the calendar through Snapfish - which is partnered with our local Meijer store, so it was done in an hour after we uploaded the finished design. (It only took us 9 hours to design all the collages though.)

Want to see some of the pictures we put together? We designed 18 different collages of photos (it was an 18-month calendar) ... here are a few of them:

G&G Used1

Grandma Grandpa6

Grandma Grandpa8

Grandma Grandpa4

To see the rest of the pages, check out my Flickr Set.

~Pam

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh I love the one of them both sleeping!!! After all these years, they still look so happy and in love <3

    this was a very nice thing for you to do :)

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails