Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Happens


I can't believe it's already mid-August and summer is winding down. It has gone too fast. But that's how it is every year right? 

I've spent as much time outside as I could and plan to be outside every minute I can until the snow flies. In fact, I'm outside right now. We are celebrating my nephew's birthday with cookout. So I'm here blogging under a shade tree with my family all around (gotta love a good smartphone, huh?).  

I feel like I've been neglecting this blog lately because I've been out enjoying summer. And then when I've been at the computer I've been working diligently on the book (its coming along well).  I hope you guys are out enjoying summer too so you hardly notice my lack of blogposts .. LOL!

So just checking in and saying hi. And now the birthday party is over and I'm heading to the beach. It's a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails