Friday, December 04, 2009

Today

It's Friday at 12:30 and ...
  • I haven't had a drop of water to drink all day.
  • I haven't taken any vitamins or calcium.
  • I missed eating a real breakfast.
  • I didn't get enough sleep last night, so I'm dragging today.
  • I'm craving chocolate.

So starting right now I wil...

  1. Push the water so I end the day with 64oz. (got about 50oz)
  2. Adjust my schedule and make sure I get all my vitamins in today. (done!)
  3. Avoid the candy jar and push through the cravings. (done!)

I don't care about anything else... if I can do those three things today I'm doing alright. Even when life blows up and everyone is hammering at me for projects and deadlines, I still need to remember that I haven't take the time to take care of myself too.

~Pam

1 comment:

  1. We are living the same life today . . it was noon before I realized that I hadn't had any water . . no a drop.
    Just got so busy I forgot . . how is that possible???

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails