- My life's mantra - "I'm too busy!" - still continues to ring true.
- Two year surgery follow up doctor/surgeon appointments, need to report on those.
- 99% of my WLS labs are perfect. A few minor issues to adjust, all is good.
- More bloodwork and tests ordered for other issues.
- Going to see the nutritionist next week.
- Finals next week at school.
- Three big projects due for classes next week.
- Christmas party at my house Tuesday.
- My house needs an army of cleaning ladies.
- The following week.... three more parties (thankfully not at my house).
- Still need to do fall yardwork. Hopefully before it snows.
- Christmas shopping not even started.
- Volunteered to be part of cookie exchange. Six dozen cookies - what was I thinking?
- Slacking on water intake, vitamins, grazing and exercise.
- Need to rethink entire meal/snack schedule. If it's broken, fix it.
- Started the "Eight Minute Meditation" program. On the fourth day. Love it.
- Not getting enough sleep.
- Work is kicking my butt but should slow down after Monday next week.
- I hate that I no longer have curbside trash pick up and have to take my trash to the dumpster.
- Getting chapped lips. Pissed about that.
- Got three big projects to do for other people that are hanging over my head.
- Need to learn to say no.
- Wish Dr. W. would figure out what he's doing with the group therapy schedule.
Too busy to write in full paragraphs right now - actually it's more like "too tired". Bullet points is all my brain can handle at the moment. I know I've been slacking on writing the blog lately and I promise to be back with updates and stuff. Most of the stuff in the bullets above need to be fleshed out into full posts --- especially all the stuff I have going on with my medical "team" (finally feels like a team).