Thursday, December 03, 2009

Lots

  • My life's mantra - "I'm too busy!" - still continues to ring true.
  • Two year surgery follow up doctor/surgeon appointments, need to report on those.
  • 99% of my WLS labs are perfect. A few minor issues to adjust, all is good.
  • More bloodwork and tests ordered for other issues.
  • Going to see the nutritionist next week.
  • Finals next week at school.
  • Three big projects due for classes next week.
  • Christmas party at my house Tuesday.
  • My house needs an army of cleaning ladies.
  • The following week.... three more parties (thankfully not at my house).
  • Still need to do fall yardwork. Hopefully before it snows.
  • Christmas shopping not even started.
  • Volunteered to be part of cookie exchange. Six dozen cookies - what was I thinking?
  • Slacking on water intake, vitamins, grazing and exercise.
  • Need to rethink entire meal/snack schedule. If it's broken, fix it.
  • Started the "Eight Minute Meditation" program. On the fourth day. Love it.
  • Not getting enough sleep.
  • Work is kicking my butt but should slow down after Monday next week.
  • I hate that I no longer have curbside trash pick up and have to take my trash to the dumpster.
  • Getting chapped lips. Pissed about that.
  • Got three big projects to do for other people that are hanging over my head.
  • Need to learn to say no.
  • Wish Dr. W. would figure out what he's doing with the group therapy schedule.
Too busy to write in full paragraphs right now - actually it's more like "too tired". Bullet points is all my brain can handle at the moment. I know I've been slacking on writing the blog lately and I promise to be back with updates and stuff. Most of the stuff in the bullets above need to be fleshed out into full posts --- especially all the stuff I have going on with my medical "team" (finally feels like a team).
G'Night!
~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails