- The vitamins I take in the morning are essentially the same as it's always been. So no new stuff that might suddenly cause the issue.
- The only change is the Vitamin A that I'm taking - it's a different brand and type. The old stuff was just a normal pill but the new stuff is "quick dissolve" so it's disintegrating while it's going down. This is the only possible thing that might be at issue, but I can take it alone without a problem, so why would it be a problem when combined with others?
- I started taking glucosamine & chondroitin to help with my knee pain (and it seems to be working, btw) -- but I took that for several weeks before the pukey feeling started, so the probability is low on this one.
- Meals -- it doesn't seem to make a difference if I take the pills with or without food. But since I get the heaving stuff going on, I've been taking them away from food lately.
- I might need to spread things out. My morning pills include 7 different things... so maybe I need to just take 1 or 2 at a time over the course of the morning. Maybe.
So I'll play around with things and see if I can find a solution. If not I'll just have to buck up and do it and quit whining, right? It's medicine, not candy... so I take them whether I like 'em or not. Period.