Friday, October 30, 2009

Not drinking enough

I am on a couple different consumer review boards and I often get asked to fill out surveys on products or about my habits (shopping, electronics, eating, etc.). So right now I'm in the midst of a week long survery about beverages. I have to record everything liquid I drink during the day and fill out a mini survey about each thing. Last night around 11:30 I was completing my daily diary online for what I drank yesterday. Ummm... let's just say that it wasn't pretty. I had my morning chai tea and coffe, then didn't drink ANYthing for the rest of the day until 11pm. Dang! I knew it was a busy day for me yesterday and felt like I was running around like a madwoman all day... but I had no idea I'd done so poorly with my water intake. For weight loss surgery folks, this is completely unexceptable. We don't absorb water in the same way as we used to (most water is absorbed in the stomach, which is now bypassed). So it's important that we stay hydrated and get enough water even if we aren't thirsty. And yes, even when I'm too busy to think straight, I still need to drink my water. Today I NEED to do better. In fact.... not just today, but EVERYDAY I need to do better. ~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails