Thursday, October 22, 2009

Posting on the Go!

So check out this cool post. It was sent from my Palm Pre, through email with a photo attached and posted here on the blog automatically. I've been messing around with this option for the past couple days to figure out how it's done. That way when I'm on vacation I'll be able to post regular updates to the blog for ya'll. You'll get to see my Florida beach pictures as they are happening. I know, I know, I know... you're super excited about this!
So anyway. The picture above is from the Ren Fest I went to a couple weeks ago. The band was actually very good. They had a request to sing the "Free Credit Report.com" song ... and they did! It was hilarious!
~Pam

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love Renfest! We went to ours in May... the second year. Next year, we are going to dress up in costumes on the day we visit... its so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails