Monday, June 29, 2009

Do you have questions?

Hi all -
I seem to be posting less these days. I guess there are a couple reasons for this.
First - In the past couple weeks I've work a lot of hours at the office plus just started a new quarter at school so have been reading a bunch and getting acquainted with new professors and such. But I'm facing a nice long five day mini-vacation this week for some much needed downtime.
Second - Sometimes I feel like I always talk about the same stuff over and over on here. If I get tired of talking abot the same stuff all the time, I imagine you guys get tired of reading it too. LOL!
So I figured I'd open things up for questions. Do you have questions that I could help out with? Is there anything you've been wondering about? Are you scared about something? Is there a topic you've been dying to learn about but you're too embarassed to bring it up?
I'm game for anything. Ask away!
~Pam

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to send you an email but I can't find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about any tips and advice you have for someone wanting to start running? I have the energy now...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails