Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm an idiot

I found some spaghetti that has a ton of protein in it.  14g per serving.  So I figured it'd be a brilliant idea to make some of my famous homemade pasta sauce and have some spaghetti.
I ate some.  It was delicious.   Now I'm sick.  
I deserve what I got, huh?  I knew pasta wasn't a good idea, why would I do this?  Feels like it's stuck, but it's not.. just too full in my tummy even though I only had a tiny bit.  If only I could vomit, life would be better.  
Yuck.  I hate this.  I'm an idiot.
EDITED:  Ok, I puked and I feel much better now.  Learned me lesson on that one.  Now I need to figure out what to do with this big pot of spaghetti sauce.  Mmm....
~Pam

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your experience. Try making a zuchini lasagna. I think eggface has the recipe on her site.
    Good luck.
    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freeze your sauce is small containers and use it for pizza. I can't do any pasta, it hurts way to much to even try . . but I have learned to live without it.
    :( but I do miss it.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails