Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Water, water, water ...

So the main part of the craziness in my life has passed. I've got a mountain of boxes waiting to be sorted and all my crap priced for the yard sale, but I'm determined to take tonight off and just relax and recoup. Tomorrow starts the next phase of craziness. So as I'm sitting here reading OH (www.obesityhelp.com), I came across a discussion about water intake. It talked about the importance of getting all your water everday in order to hydrate your body, help with digestion and also to flush away the fat that is being burned for energy. And then it hit me that I've been really slacking lately on my water. It's 9:00 p.m. right now and I've only had about 30 ounces of water so far. That's a long way from my 64oz minimum requirement. So I'm going to try and get at least 1 more glass of water in before bed (hopefully it won't keep me peeing all night). And tomorrow I'm going to get back on track and focus on at least 64oz every single day. Here's the plan: 8 oz. in my protein shake 20 oz. before lunch 20 oz. before going home from work 20 oz. before bed I wonder how long it's been since I've really been conscious about getting that minimum in. It makes me wonder if poor water intake has been contributing to my slow weight loss. Let's see if this helps get that scale moving steadily again. ~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails