Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Thousand Miles per Hour

Life has been running at a thousand miles per hour lately. It started last weekend and I don't see an end in sight until after the July 4th weekend. Here's a quick rundown: Saturday - bought a car then cookout at parent's house Sunday - Father's Day cookout at grandparents' house Tuesday - took the day off work to deal with car stuff, walked 5.5 miles with training group Wednesday - worked overtime Thursday - worked overtime, met a client, parents came to my house later Friday - worked overtime Saturday - 14 hour scrapbooking crop in Detroit Today - was on Grandma Duty and spent the day doing errands and stuff up north Tomorrow - will probably work a bit more overtime Tuesday - all day/night golf outing (on the host committee) Wednesday through July 3rd -- pricing stuff for the yard sale July 3-6 - yard sale at Aunt's house I'm already tired. And looking at what is ahead makes me want to take a nap. LOL! I've discovered something about myself when I'm overly busy. Actually, guess I already knew this, but it's proving true once again. When I'm busy, I don't eat. The weekend I bought my car I skipped both breakfast and lunch both days. Today I slept in a bit because I was in Detroit till late and didn't get to bed until about 2:00 this morning. So I slept through breakfast and didn't eat lunch until around 2pm. So the problem I'd been having with not eating well, grazing and eating crap --- just fix that with being busy and I don't eat. LOL! I need to find a happy medium so I can be happy with how I behave no matter what my schedule holds. And now I'm worn out and ready for bed. I'll try to get an update posted soon about how I'm doing with WLS and my progress. ~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails