Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Plateau ....

is broken. I weighed this morning and was down 2 pounds. A total of 89.2 pounds since I started this journey. But even though the plateau is broken for the moment, I still feel like I need to make some changes. After discussing my current status a bit at last night's support group meeting, I've gotten confirmation from some old-timers that I'm not eating enough. So ... here's my new plan:
  • Increase calorie range to 1,000 to 1,200 per day
  • Keep nutrient balance the same at 40% protein, 40% good carbs, 20% food fats
  • Keep exercising and following my Crim Fitness Training Program schedule
  • Add strength training to my workout routine at least 3 days per week
I'll keep you posted on how it goes. Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails