Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm Sleeping!

For the first time in over 2 years, I'm sleeping! Sleeping all the way through the night with good quality rest. I can go all the way through the day without feeling overly fatigued because of lack of sleep. It's amazing! I still get tired easily because of the surgery, but it's not the same kind of "tired" as I used to feel. I get up around 9:00 in the morning and it's not unusual for me to stay up until midnight or 1:00 am without any problem. I don't know if it's because of the weight I've lost so far or because I'm no longer drinking caffeine. Because this sleeping phenomenon actually started during the liquid diet phase before I'd lost a bunch of weight.... I'm thinking it's the lack of caffeine that's done the trick. I've got some updates on how the diet and recovery is going... but I'll write that in another post. Just had to share my good news about sleeping! ~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails