Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- 30 small button mushrooms
- 8 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 1 small box stove top stuffing - prepared
- 1 pkg imitation crab legs/meat
- 1 stick butter - melted
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
Remove stems from mushroom caps and set caps aside. Finely chop the stems. Shred or chop finely the crab meat. Prepare stuffing mix. In bowl, mix mushroom stems, stuffing mix, cream cheese and crab meat. (This mixture will keep in fridge for over a week.) Fill each mushroom cap with a heaping spoonful of the filling. Arrange all mushrooms on a shallow baking sheet. Pour melted butter/garlic over all mushrooms. Bake in 350 oven for 45 -60 minutes or until filling is golden brown on top and mushrooms are tender. Transfer mushrooms to an electric skillet to take along to a potluck party.