Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Eating Season

Does anyone else feel like you're eating constantly? For me, today marks the official beginning of Christmas. We had the Christmas party at my Dad's side of the family - it's always the Sunday before Christmas. Besides the usual gift exchange and catching up with extended family members, there was a huge potluck buffet with all the fixings. So today's party marks the THIRD Christmas party this week for me. Crazy! Plus, there's another one tomorrow at work. Things should slow down a bit after tomorrow's potluck luncheon - that is, until Christmas morning brunch at Mom's house. And don't forget the final Christmas party on New Year's Day - this one for my Mom's side of the family. When will it end!? I heard a statistic the other day that said most Americans gain 8 pounds over the holiday season (between Thanksgiving and New Years). I really don't want to be one of those people. Right now I'm doing everything I can to just maintain! I've got some great tips on how to control holiday eating. I'll share those with you later this week. Talk to you soon! ~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails