Tuesday, January 22, 2013

How to buy my book

Journey to a Healthier Me, the book, is finally ready for the world. It's available for purchase on Amazon right now!  In the coming days I've got some thoughts to share about actually achieving this momentousness goal and what it means to me -- but for now, I wanted to make sure you have the link to make the purchase if you want.



Thank you for being patient while I've finished this huge project. And THANK YOU for all your love, support and cheerleading throughout my journey.

~Pam

1 comment:

  1. Davida Hinton2/20/2013 12:30 AM

    Pam....I just got my copy of your book from Amazon. You did a fantastic job! All the information you so selflessly shared these last few years is all there in one place. You'll never know how much your research ind information helped me from the beginning. My cousin is just starting her journey and I'm going to buy her a copy...everyone needs this in their library!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails