Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Beach

I'm just heading home from my annual pilgrimage to the beach where I originally made the decision to change my life. I call it "My Beach" because when I'm there, I'm most often all alone and it gives me lots of quiet time to think and meditate.

Four years ago last month I decided to have weight loss surgery... To get healthy and to live a normal life. That decision was made after spending hours alone, sitting on the log you see in this photo.

Oh the changes I've seen in the past four years. I had no clue that my life would be so full and I'd be so much more happy.

As I do each year I spent time reflecting back on the past year and setting goals for the coming year. I'll share more later once I sort my thoughts out a bit more.

The sun is setting here and I'm enjoying the view for a while. I do love the beach, ya know. What could possibly be better?

Pam
-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails