Friday, March 12, 2010

My Nature Trail

When the temp hits 50 and the sun begins to shine - even if it's still early March - Michiganders rejoice and celebrate. We start believing it might actually be springtime or something. Oh sure... We know it is likely that we'll get another snowfall but we celebrate spring anyway.

So this afternoon I stopped at my favorite nature trail for a workout. 3 miles is good for the body and soul. Todays walk was less about the workout and more about mental health. Just a bit of time to commune with nature and get my thoughts in order.

My fingers are fozen and my nose is running so I guess it's not quite spring yet, but it sure feels good to be outside. I stopped at a bench to write this so I'll sign off for now and finish the last 1/4 mile back to the car.

Pam


-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails