Friday, April 03, 2009

Researching Races Today

Things have been busy for me the last couple weeks so I haven't had a chance to do as much research for upcoming races as I'd like. But today I'm planning to find some races and get my butt registered. Need to fill the April 18-19 weekend and start work on May and June. Kristy gave me a great list to start from .... but I also need to find some "destination" races too. Ya know, places near a BEACH cuz that's my favorite spot in the world. (Can you tell I'm an Aquarius?) What are your plans for the weekend? Anything fun?! I'm meeting a new photography group on Sunday for a photowalking event -- hopefully we won't get rained/snowed out. I also need to get my taxes finished this weekend. So a balance of fun and not fun at all for me. LOL! ~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails