Wednesday, March 04, 2009

It's all about fresh air

I walked tonight.  Outside.  It was cold, but the fresh air was worth it.  I was amazed at how great I felt during the entire workout simply because I was outside.  
This whole depression, not-sleeping, anxiety thing I've been battling for the past month.... I now believe it all stemmed from not getting my exercise in the great outdoors!  Yes, really.  I came home full of energy and spent a couple hours doing chores and cooking and getting stuff done.
Being cooped up in the gym all winter finally wore me down.  I didn't realize how bad I was feeling until I experienced the energizing workout I had tonight.  
I can't wait until tomorrow when I can do it again. 
~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails