Monday, March 30, 2009

Frustrated with slow technology

This really has nothing to do with WLS, but I'm going to whine about it anyway.
As I mentioned last week, I'm registered for college classes and the semester begins next week.  I'm all set for the in-classroom course but for my online class I have to first complete an online course orientation.  In fact, I have to complete this orientation before I can officially even register for the course and it's suppose to take 2 to 3 hours.  
This stupid online orientation is impossible!  I've tried to do it 3 times and each time I hit a roadblock and have to wait and make a call to the college when the offices open the next day ... or in today's case, wait until someone reviews one portion of the process and I wait for a response to move on.  Grrrr!!!!
I'm sure my scheduling situation doesn't help matters much since I can get online for school in the evening, but the help desk and admissions office is only open during the day.  But c'mon!  It should NOT be this difficult.  What a pain in the neck!
Ok ... vent over. 
~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails