Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Overwhelmed By The Love

Last night I cried when I discovered a message on ObesityHelp.com entitled "Sending Love to Pam T." posted by my friend Nikki. Her words were so sweet and fully of love and compassion, she really touched my heart. And then a bunch of other amazing people jumped on the bandwagon and poured more love right on top of Nik's.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who posted on that thread. You can't know how much your words mean to me! You are all so awesome!
If you'd like to read it... here's the link.
~Pam

4 comments:

  1. You are so deserving!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam that post that was removed was me somehow I posted it twice . . sorry!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure that was all so well deserved, Pam!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails