Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Approaching Goal...

Well... it seems that the "increase calories" strategy is working! I have been stuck at 191.8 for weeks and weeks and weeks, but this morning's weigh-in revealed a glorious 189.2. So now if I can just really figure out this whole increasing calories thing and do it on a regular basis to sustain the new daily goal.... the scale just might do a happy dance or something. So, today's weight puts me exactly 18 pounds away from my surgeon's goal (75% EWL) and 20 pounds from my initial goal weight (160-ish). I will most likely re-evaluate my goal once I get to these initial numbers, but for now I'm setting my sights on the short-term. It feels good to be so close.

~Pam

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting your scale to cooperate! You're doing great, especially given the time of year it is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails