Thursday, November 06, 2008

Vacation

Way back when I first had WLS, I had dreamed of the possibility of taking a cruise or some tropical vacation when I hit my goal weight... or maybe when I hit the one year mark. It was a far and distant dream because I knew I'd used up a huge chunk of my paid vacation time just having the surgery, so I had to hord my time off for a while.
Well.... that dream is coming true afterall. I'll be heading to Florida to spend a week lounging on the beach or next to the pool.  I have a stack of books packed and a couple dozen ebooks loaded on the PDA -- all set for a week of relaxation.  
So I'll post my official 1-year-post-op message when I return next weekend.  
~Pam

2 comments:

  1. Have an awesome, restful and rejuvenating time!

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, dear. I'm so envious.
    Let us hear all about your adventures when you return.

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails