Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Confession Time

There was a thread on OH today offering a place to make our confessions. I had a few to add to the post... thought I'd throw it out here too. My Confessions: 1. I hate my B-Complex pill. It stinks and it's too big and makes me gag. So I've been avoiding it for a few weeks and have only taken it about 1/2 the times I should have. After work today I vow to go to the store and find an alternative that I don't hate. 2. When I'm stressed and overly busy (like I have been for the past 2 -3 weeks) I don't eat well. Actually I tend to skip meals when I'm stressed. Dinner for the past two weeks has been pathetic, but thankfully I've packed my lunches for work so at least I'm getting breakfast and lunch in. I vow to take better care of myself and not let stress get in the way or use being busy become an excuse for poor eating habits. 3. My house is a pig sty! Ok, this isn't related to WLS, but really folks... it's not like I have anyone else in the house to blame but myself since I live alone. I haven't been home enough to bother cleaning, doing laundry or dishes for 2-3 weeks ... I get home, drop my crap and go to bed. (Actually this does relate to WLS because if my kitchen is messy I have no desire to cook, so a clean kitchen promotes healthy meals.) Now that life has slowed down a bit, I vow to clean my messy house and take pride in my home. ~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails