Tuesday, April 08, 2008

What did I eat today?

Well technically, this is what I ate yesterday -- but thought I'd share it anyway. Commute protein chocolate milk (Body Fortress chocolate protein powder mixed with milk) Breakfast Sliced strawberries with a dollop of Lite Cool Whip (The strawberries were a bit bland, not quite rip enough for me.) Lunch Salad and part of a Lunchable (the cheese is never any good) Snack 1 mozzarella cheesestick & snack size Zone Perfect protein bar Dinner Double Dip Chicken Zucchini Casserole (Anytime I make one of Eggface's recipes it always turns out fantastic!) Naughty Snack A handfull of Quaker Cheddar Rice Cakes (I stayed up too late last night and had the munchies, this was definitely an unplanned snack that I shouldn't have had.) Calories: 904 Protein: 81g Carbs: 87g Fiber: 14g Fat: 29g Vitamins: Done! Water: Fell short by about 20 ounces Exercise: No. Had a support group meeting last night, so no workout time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails