Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Getting Ready for Crim Training w/ New Shoes

The Crim Training orientation was last night. Found out there are 1,400 other people signed up for the 15 week training program too -- making it the largest such training program in the world. Cool, huh? Today I stopped at Runnin' Gear in Waterford and got fitted for new shoes. What amazing customer service! I tried on a bunch of shoes and ended up with a pair that actually fit me properly. Can't wait to get out and use them tomorrow - hope the weather holds for me. I've been a bit of a slacker this week on my walking routine. I haven't worked out since Thursday of last week and feel like I'm missing out. Forecast shows rain and 60-degrees tomorrow but I'm taking my workout gear to work with me and hope for sunshine. Next week is the official start of the Crim Training when we get our group assignments. Excited to get started. ~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails