Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Chicken is NOT My Friend!


For the second time this week, chicken and I have had a bit of a disagreement. Monday I ordered the Naked Chicken from Rio Wraps and ate the inside of half of it. Bad news! Then today the bosses brought in lunch for us (Chinese) and the almond chicken wasn't very tender - I should have known better than to try it.


I won the battle on Monday. Hope the battle goes to me again today. I really don't want to see this chicken again, just want it to go down (not up).
I really really really want to be friends with chicken. But my pouch is not cooperating with the friendship side of things...


~Pam

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam! I'm here because I saw your link in a post on OH. Nice blog! Good work!! Hope chicken and you get along better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails