Sunday, April 13, 2008

5 Months Out

Today, April 13th, is my 5 month anniversary since surgery. I should really take some full-body pictures and I should really take my measurements. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow. :-) I saw my Aunt yesterday and she asked me how I was feeling. My answer was: "I'm feeling good. Like a normal person again." Let me explain. It took me about 2 or 3 weeks to recover from the surgery itself. But then it took another couple months for me to learn how to eat and a little bit longer to really find my groove and establish some habits and routines. Now I feel like a normal person. I eat normal food and don't seem to have problems with very many things (chicken is still evil some days). I'm active and have great levels of energy. I buy normal sized clothes (size 18, right now). Everything is fine and dandy. So my official weight loss is 70.8 pounds so far. ~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails