Thursday, April 17, 2008

100 Ways Wednesday

I'm late again this week. Here it is Thursday and I'm ready for bed... but still haven't posted my 100 Ways Wednesday post. I'm documenting 100 ways my life has changed since losing weight - posting 10 new things each Wednesday until I reach 100. HOWEVER............. I kind of feel like I need to take a break from the list. Mainly because I'm not done losing weight. In fact, I just passed the halfway mark to my goal --- so I've got a lot more amazing things coming up soon. So I'm going to put this list aside for a little while and come back to it when more amazing things happen to me along this exciting journey. Never fear though. Great things are happening to me everyday. But how many times do you really want to read on my list that someone told me I was looking great or that I dropped another pant size or that I have energy like never before? That's all been covered in my previous posts, so I'm going to wait to see what else is in store for me. ~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails