Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tuesday Weigh In

Not sure that I've mentioned this before, but I only weigh myself once a week for my "official weigh in." It's always on Tuesday mornings (the same day of the week I had my surgery). So yesterday I weighed myself and had only lost 1/2 pound. Putting me at a total lose of 42.8 pounds! Yep, a mere 8 ounces in a whole week. In fact, it was a week of very low calorie counts because of all the yucky tummy days I've been dealing with. But still it was only a half of a pound lost. But it's alright. I'm fine with it. Pretty much, anyway. Lately I've noticed a certain cycle with my weight loss. I'll go about 2 weeks with little or no weight loss at all. Then on the third week I'll be down anywhere from 4 to 7 pounds in a week. Then back to the 2 weeks of not much. Guess it's just the rhythm my body has set itself to or something. BTW -- for those who wonder. I am tracking my weight loss starting from 2 weeks before my surgery. The liquid diet portion of this process was the hardest weight I ever had to lose so I'm counting those 15 pounds! ~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails