Friday, December 29, 2006

Why do I want to lose weight?

For Good Health – the symptoms of my endometriosis, PCOS, chronic knee and back pain and asthma will be greatly decreased once I am in a normal weight range. If I continue to let my weight be in the “morbidly obese” range, I will eventually develop Type II diabetes, heart disease and additional complications with my current conditions.

For Quality of Life – to shop for clothes at normal-size stores, to climb a flight of stairs without losing my breath, to go hiking, to feel as beautiful on the outside as I do on the inside, to play, to fit comfortably into booths at a restaurant, to not worry whether or not the seat belt will fit, to ride roller coasters again, to have more energy, to make sure I’m around when my nieces and nephews grow up, to sleep better, to dance, to ride my bike, to have a greater quality of life.

For Self Esteem – in every other area of my life, I’m a confident woman – except when it comes to my weight. I hate feeling insecure about my size and want to make the change.

To Succeed – no matter which diet I’ve tried, I have failed. In everything else I’ve tried in life, I’ve succeeded. I want be successful in my weight loss.

~Pam

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I have to get busy on my entry....GOOD LUCK TO YOU! I BELIEVE you can do it@

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails