Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Grilled Garlic Shrimp

2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper Combine the olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Add the shrimp and let them marinate for one hour. Thread the shrimp on skewers and grill over medium high heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until done. Makes 6 servings Nutrition Facts per Serving Calories 244 Fat 11g Carb 2g Protein 31g NOTE: This is on my dinner menu for tonight! Instead of a traditional bbq grill, I'll use my George Foreman Grill. I'll probably cut the olive oil a bit too - 1/4 cup sounds like a lot to me. I'll let you know how it turns out! I found this recipe at www.smoker-cooking.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails