Sunday, January 02, 2011

Setting Goals for 2011

I typically write a blog post about what my new year goals will be and it's usually published by now. But I'm not going to write it until I figure it all out. So gimme a week or so and I'll share what I come up with. For now I'm just letting the ideas percolate in my head for a bit longer.

There's no rush, really. It's not like time will stop marching on if I don't set goals right this very minute. I'm already in the midst of working on a whole big long list of goals already, so these will carry me through for a while yet.  And it's not like I'm setting "New Year Resolutions" that have to start on January 1st. I'm dealing with the rest of my life so one more week (or two) won't make a difference in the grand scheme of things. No pressure!

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails