Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Story in Hurley's Newsletter

I was surprised and honored to find that my WLS story was published in this quarter's newsletter for my bariatric clinic. Thanks guys!

To read the full story, you can view it on the Hurley Bariatric Center Website. (And be sure to check out the other Success Stories they have posted too!)

For those who have found my blog because of the story - Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by. I hope you come back soon to see what else I am rambling about in days to come.

If you would like to receive regular updates on future blog posts,  you can stay in touch a couple ways:


While you're here... why not check out a few of the fun things I've got going on here.

My Recipe Index -- packed with lots of great recipes and meal ideas for post-WLS folks. This is an ever-growing list. (Just ignore all the Christmas cookie recipes you see posted this week, it's been a whirlwind month of baking and giving away lots and lots of cookies!)

My Protein Posts -- a series of articles I've written about protein, protein shakes, protein supplements, etc. If you struggle with getting enough protein into your daily diet, this information will help you understand why it's so important and give you ideas for how to hit your daily goals on protein.

My Support Group Meeting Topics -- I lead the WLS support group in Bay City/Saginaw/Midland and I bring a structured lesson plan to each meeting for discussion. Many of my topics are listed in this section along with handouts that you can print. If you're interested in joining our support group, just send me an email and I'll add your name to our distribution list for details about each meeting.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails