Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cha.. Cha.. Cha.. Changes

It's been a long time coming... but I've finally updated the look of the blog. The black background was nice while it lasted, but I've been wanting to change to something fresher and lighter for a while now.  I kept my pink gerbera daisy in the header since that's the graphic I use in all my WLS stuff (my nutrition notebook, my emotional journal, etc.).  But I used my newly acquired Photoshop skills to create the header myself.  Still not sure I love the font in "Journey" but I'll live with it for a few days before I decide. 

I also found a very cool widget that gathers similar posts from across the site and suggests additional reading below each new message.  The creators of the widget say it'll take a day or two to match up posts for relevancy, so we'll see if that improves over time. 

Still need to recreate my blog roll at the bottom of the page and get the links active in the tabs across the top of the site. I'd like to go through and make sure posts are all labeled and maybe reduce or change the category titles to make things easier to search.  And then there's the huge task of going back through the 500+ postings to make sure the formatting is right on every page. Oh my!  So you'll see a few more changes coming over time.  But for now, it's mostly done.  

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails