Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A few lab results are in...

I really hate it when my PCP office calls and says: "Your labs are back and everything is fine." That's not good enough for me, of course. So I have them fax me the report. I got the fax this morning and guess what? #1 - labs are not fine. #2 - it doesn't even include all the labs pulled, so it's not a complete picture yet. Grrr.... I've got 3 lab results back so far (waiting for the other gazillion). I was right in my prediction of cooper. It's low. But I was very wrong on my prediction of Vitamin D... which actually worries me. Last round of labs it was up at 104 and now it's down to 58 - after spending 10 days in the sun in Florida. I don't like the drop at all. And the 3rd result, zinc, was fine. So... I'll await the rest of the lab results from the PCP. I'm sure I'll be getting several little calls as reports are sent to them over the next week to 10 days. ~Pam

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post (re: getting a copy of your labs). My nutritionist suggested I do this and I forgot this time (it would have been the first.) I'm going to call tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails