Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I have a Tiara

Visited my dentist this morning and he determined I needed a crown for my broken tooth. I've never had a crown before, so I guess I didn't really know what I was getting into. Dang! Not a fun adventure! So I've a temp crown on now and will go back in a couple weeks for my permanent tooth. Currently nursing a big headache and some general face achiness. Normally I'd reach for some Excederin but since us RNY'ers don't do NSAIDs I've had to stick with Tylenol. Which of course doesn't do much. I've got some pain meds left over from after surgery and I'm considering taking a dose before bed to help me sleep. We'll see. I told my friend M that I got a crown. And he said, "Don't you mean a tiara?" ~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails