Thursday, May 08, 2008

A solution to mindless eating

Last night I found myself with the bag of mini caramel rice cakes. Suddenly I realized I'd eaten too many and was doing so mindlessly. I closed up the bag and put it down. When I got up from my chair and saw the bag sitting there, I realized I couldn't be trusted with those stupid mini caramel rice cakes in the house. I took the bag directly to the kitchen and dump it out into the trash. Then, just for visual effect I checked the fridge for something that needed to be thrown away and dumped it on top of those lovely mini caramel rice cakes. Yuck! No more mindlessly eating mini caramel rice cakes for me! ~Pam

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I learned very quickly to just keep trigger foods completely out of the house. If they are in the kitchen, they just sing to me like Sirens.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails