Friday, March 15, 2013

List Ten Things for your Bucket List


I recently came across this image on Pinterest (have I mentioned I'm obsessed with Pinterest? Follow me!).  I don't know where it came from originally because the link from the Pin wasn't active, but if you look closely at this image it looks like the quote was typed on the back of a store receive where the person bought pens.

But look at the advice it gives... it's been rolling around in my head for the past week.


  • Name 10 things you want to do...
  • Name 10 places you want to visit....
  • Name 10 books you want to read...
  • Name 10 songs you want to hear again...
  • Think of all the things wrong in your life and fix them...
  • Think of the things you love about life and be thankful...
  • Think of the things that hold you back and get rid of them...
  • Think of the mistakes you made and don't repeat them...
  • Name ten thousand reasons you never want to die ...
  • Name the reasons it's good to be alive... 

That's one massive list! And you know I love lists. 

This has a lot in common with the Bucket List idea that's been floating around since the movie came out a few years ago. (A list of all the things you want to do before you "kick the bucket.") There's even thousands of Bucket List Pins on Pinterest if you need ideas.

I don't have a formal Bucket List or a list of things like what is listed in this picture here. But maybe it's time I make one! 

Do you have a list? What is your next big thing to accomplish? I'd love to hear what you've got planned. 

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails