Monday, February 16, 2009

I {heart} Goodwill

If I had to name a transfer addiction that I might have ... it's shopping at Goodwill.  It's probably  not all the way to "addiction" stages, but it wouldn't take much to push me over the edge.  But that's not a bad thing.  I get such amazing deals!
Yesterday I had some birthday money to spend.  
For $11, this is what I got:
1 pair Levi jeans -- new with tags
1 pair Bill Blass jean -- like new
1 turtleneck sweater
1 casual jacket/blazer -- CJ Banks brand, like new
1 casual sweater -- Field Gear, like new
1 long sleeved t-shirt
I paid full price for the Bill Blass jeans and the CJ Banks blazer/jacket ($3.49) but everything else was on sale for either $1.65 or $1.00 (yes, a brand new pair of Levi's for $1.65!).  I'm always amazed what I walk out of there with!
Oh... and I'm now wearing a size large top.  
~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails