Monday, September 27, 2010

My hectic week

For the past several weeks I've been busy organizing the Fitness Expo ... It runs this Friday and Saturday.  We should get about 10,000 people through here between the two days - lots of fun!

Today I'm on site overseeing the set up of the booth spaces for my exhibitors. It's so exciting to see my vision come to life. For months the layout has been a paper drawing and booths been moved around or rearranging dozens of times on my computer screen. But now it's all very real.

You know it's serious business when the equipment rental company shows up in a semi truck with half a dozen guys to set it all up. But they have whipped it up in just a few hours.

On top of the Expo this week, I've got an awards breakfast tomorrow that I'm helping out with. And of course the new school term begins this week too. (I'm excited about the classes I'm taking this term ... Logo Design and Print Production.)

It's going to be a very hectic week for me so don't be surprised if I'm MIA for a bit. But once this big event is done I should be back to my normal hectic life rather than this week's Uber Hecticness.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails