Friday, July 31, 2009

Turkey Veggie Meatloaf

I experimented a bit last night with a meatloaf recipe. I had it for lunch today and it was pretty darned good. Although I think I'd make a slight adjustment for next time (noted below). Turkey Veggie Meatloaf 1 lb ground turkey 1/2 c. shredded carrots 1/2 c. diced zucchini 1/2 c. diced mushrooms 1/2 c. black beans 1/2 c. bread crumbs 1 capful Mrs. Dash seasoning 1 egg 1/2 c. diced tomatoes or fresh salsa (this is the adjustment I'll try next time to add moisture) Mix all ingredients together. Divide into 8 equal portions and pack into mini meatloaf pan. I used this. But you could use a normal loaf pan for one large meatloaf or a muffin tin for smaller individual servings. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until done. I love mine with ketchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails